Address: Bucharest, Romania.
2003-2007, University of Bucharest, Political Science Department, BA in Political Science, with a graduating paper on Russia-US relations after September 11th 2001.
2007-2009, University of Bucharest, MA in International Relations, with a graduating paper on Official Discourse and policy making in the Former Soviet Space. Georgia and Ukraine between Russia and the West after 2003.
October 2009-present, University of Bucharest, PhD in Political Science with a graduating paper(forthcoming) on Projects of Westernization in Foreign Policy. Case Studies: Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia after 1991.
Area of expertise
Russia’s Foreign Policy and Political Developments in the Former Soviet Space
Romania’s Foreign Policy
Contributing editor to revista 22(march 2009-present)
Nominated with Octavian Mane for the Freedom House Young Journalist of the Year Award in 2009
Editor to revista 22(november 2007-march 2009)
Contributing editor to Studia Politica(december 2008)
Contributing editor to Sfera Politicii(september 2009-present)
Research assistent Horia Rusu Foundation(august 2008-present)
Commentaries focused on international relations on Blog de Politică externă (http://politicaex.wordpress.com/), January 2009-present
The Institute for the Investigation of Communist Crimes
Ministry of European Integration
The Center for Independent Journalism
• Azerbaijan’s Party System, in Luciana Ghica, Florin Feșnic Enciclopedia sistemelor politice europene, Bucharest:Meronia (forthcoming).
• Programe politice şi oferte electorale. Rezultate electorale în Analiza instituţională a liberalismului românesc postcomunist(forthcoming). Bucharest: Horia Rusu Foundation.
• Priorităţile politicii externe a lui Traian Băsecu. Relaţiile cu spaţiul ex-sovietic şi iniţiativele la Marea Neagră, with Octavian Manea- revista 22, No.992, March 2009.
• Criza economică:testul regimului Putin -revista 22, February 2009, online edition.
• Proiectul de europenizare a Balcanilor, with Octavian Manea, revista 22, February 2008.
• BRIC-economiile emergente Brazilia, Rusia, India, China with Octavian Manea and Caterina Preda – revista 22, No. 979, December 2008.
• Gazul-instrument de politică externă a Rusiei, with Octavian Manea -revista 22, No. 971, October 2008.
• Georgia-radiografia conflictelor îngheţate with Octavian Manea -revista 22, No. 966, September 2008.
• Mizele conflictului din Caucazul de Sud -revista 22, No.28. August 2008.
• Dilemele Europei; Un triumf al cetăţeanului eurosceptic with Octavian Manea revista 22, No. 27, July 2008.
• Criza petrolului-with Gina Gusilov and Octavian Manea -revista 22, No. 26, June 2008.
• Review to MARK MACKINNON, The New Cold War. Revolutions, Rigged Elections and Pipeline Politics in the Former Soviet Union- Studia Politica no.4/2008.
• Teme de politica externa a Romaniei: Relatiile Romania-Georgia, 2004-2009, Sfera Politicii, october 2009.
• Goran Lindblad(EPP rapporteur of PACE), Odiseea condamnarii comunismului-revista 22, december 2007.
• Vlad Lupan, Nicu Popescu, Stanislav Secrieru Rusia nu mai este cea mai mare putere din spatiul ex-sovietic, June 2009, Blog de Politică externă (http://politicaex.wordpress.com/)
• Filon Morar, Georgia, un an dupa razboi. Bilant critic, June 2009, Blog de Politică externă (http://politicaex.wordpress.com/).
• Dmitry Trenin(director to Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Moscow)- Energia este o sabie cu doua taisuri revista 22, No. 971, October 2008.
• Roman Kupchinsky(former director of the Ukrainian service of Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty and senior analyst for the same institution between 2002 and 2008, revista 22, Alegerile din Ucraina nu vor aduce stabilitatea politică, January 2009)
Foreign languages: English(advanced), French(intermediate), Spanish(intermediate), Russian(beginner).
Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Internet.